Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 Blogs in 1 day?

Can you write 2 blogs in 1 day? Well I am only because I have not written in a month! Here are a couple of pictures from the Austin trip at Oasis.

Me and Shelley
Me and Debbie


The next weekend I went with some church friends to Six Flags in Arlington and Hurricane Harbor! I had so much fun!! Unfortunately I have no pictures from that trip to share :(

This last week I was in Annaheim, California for the National Drug Court Conference and had a blast! I do have pictures and will update later this week..we had some famous guest speakers throughout the conference!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Love the pic of you and Debbie over Lake Travis! Think I might download/upload it and have it printed at Walmart or Snapfish. Hope you had a good time,

Love you,
Mom
(*Johnny started a blog on here also, one that he writes on facebook called the daily ack, on here it's
thedailyacksc.blogspot.com

Drew and Bitar said...

Your green dress is great!! I'm glad you had a fun trip.

The Northrups said...

Yes - you can do more than one blog in a day - that's the only way I get anything posted!! Looks like it's a fun summer so far, sweet friend!!