Wednesday, May 13, 2009

3 years

Today James and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary. Last weekend I was scrapbooking and going through pictures from the wedding and reception that didn't make the scrapbook. That was such an incredible day! We had cameras on everyone's reception table and it was so funny looking through those pictures!



A couple weekends ago James and I went to Lake D'Arbonne State Park and had an early Anniversary celebration. We did a lot of trail walking on Saturday. It was nice to get away for a couple of days! (I'm not good at blogging still so see picture above)







1 comment:

Mom said...

Kathryn,

You need to change something on the right side of your blog, you have that James is an LMFT and you are waiting, but you ARE ONE NOW!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 3 YEARS! Your wedding and the week leading up to it really were fun, I had a great time, wish Johnny could have been there too, but such is life!

Hope you have a wonderful evening! Love you both!
Mom