Thursday, May 14, 2009

Anniversary

Yesterday was a busy day at work but looking forward to spending time with James made it go by fast! James took me to lunch at a mexican restaraunt (I love mexican!). Then we went bowling...there is only 1 bowling place in town and it is not the most glamorous place to go and you have to keep your own score. BUT it was fun doing something different. We then went to a place called Samurai which is a sushi restaraunt. I don't eat Sushi but we have never been there so we tried it. I still didn't order sushi but James ordered some beef dish where the beef was not all cooked, needless to say I did not try it! We also ordered chicken friend rice!

It was a nice evening! Thanks to those that wished us well yesterday!

1 comment:

The Northrups said...

Hooray! I think bowling is a super fun idea for an anniversary activity!!